Mikey V's Foods

It all started when Mikey V's brother dared him to enter his fresh restaurant style salsa in the Austin Chronicle Hot Sauce Festival in 2012, which took first place in the Individual Red Sauce Category. Mikey V’s Foods, a veteran owned, Texas-based food company, now has many award-winning spicy products, including hot sauces, salsas, spicy pickles, and jerky. Mikey V's uses only the freshest all-natural ingredients with no artificial preservatives. 

Mikey V decided to get his FDA certification in foods processing and manufacturing at Texas A&M University in October 2013 and then purchase his own commercial kitchen. He now operates a 3100 square ft. facility in Georgetown Texas where him and his staff make all Mikey V's Food products.

"It was always my dream to open a hot sauce store. In 2015, I opened Mikey V’s Hot Sauce Shop in The Most beautiful Square in Texas, Georgetown. 90% of our store products are made in Texas. The other 10% are award-winning products from around the globe."

In 2016, to further share his passion with hot sauce lovers, Mikey started 'Mikey V’s Hot Sauce 101 Classes'. A 3-hour course where guests learn the history and evolution of hot sauce, current hot sauce trends, and a hands-on (in the kitchen) create their own hot sauce or salsa.